More From Diane Keaton
- "I think that people who are famous tend to be underdeveloped in their humanity skills."
- "My mother was really my partner in every project that I had. She was just the great enabler of my dreams."
- "I had a career and I came to motherhood late and am not married and have never had such a trusting relationship with a man – and trust is where the real power of love comes from."
More In Experience
- "One of the things in the back of my mind is that, after my sports experience, I never want to be, totally consumed by any one endeavor, other than my family life."― Julius Erving
- "When we learn from experience, the scars of sin can lead us to restoration and a renewed intimacy with God."― Charles Stanley
- "My time at Shell was a most valuable experience because it taught me to look at the world in a long-term way. Shell takes a 20-year view on events and plans for different scenarios. It makes you see the world as a kind of large matrix."― Vince Cable