More From Diane Keaton
- "I think that people who are famous tend to be underdeveloped in their humanity skills."
- "Motherhood has completely changed me. It’s just about like the most completely humbling experience that I’ve ever had. I think that it puts you in your place because it really forces you to address the issues that you claim to believe in and if you can’t stand up to those principles when you’re raising a child, forget it."
- "I had a career and I came to motherhood late and am not married and have never had such a trusting relationship with a man – and trust is where the real power of love comes from."
More In Experience
- "You might say that when you step inside, you’re entering a honorific space, but that’s something totally different than experiencing it. And in architecture the experience comes first. That has the deepest effect on us."― Thom Mayne
- "I eat a variety of foods like vegetables, fruit and beef for protein and iron."― Sasha Cohen
- "I don’t want the chair of the government because it will be controlled by the U.S. and I don’t want to be controlled by the U.S."― Muqtada al Sadr