More From Diane Keaton
- "Motherhood has completely changed me. It’s just about like the most completely humbling experience that I’ve ever had. I think that it puts you in your place because it really forces you to address the issues that you claim to believe in and if you can’t stand up to those principles when you’re raising a child, forget it."
- "I think that people who are famous tend to be underdeveloped in their humanity skills."
- "My mother was really my partner in every project that I had. She was just the great enabler of my dreams."
More In Experience
- "Let us be about setting high standards for life, love, creativity, and wisdom. If our expectations in these areas are low, we are not likely to experience wellness. Setting high standards makes every day and every decade worth looking forward to."― Greg Anderson
- "Anybody who has gone through a life-changing experience will tell you there is a different understanding of what is real and what is important, and when you are going through different moments, you can reflect and go, ‘I have been through worse.’"― Delta Goodrem
- "I’m always looking at ways of shaking up the writing experience because I think it helps."― Michael Connelly