More From Diane Keaton
- "Motherhood has completely changed me. It’s just about like the most completely humbling experience that I’ve ever had. I think that it puts you in your place because it really forces you to address the issues that you claim to believe in and if you can’t stand up to those principles when you’re raising a child, forget it."
- "I had a career and I came to motherhood late and am not married and have never had such a trusting relationship with a man – and trust is where the real power of love comes from."
- "I think that people who are famous tend to be underdeveloped in their humanity skills."
More In Experience
- "And so there is no God but has been in the loins of past gods."― Samuel Butler
- "Are we still a country that takes risks, that innovates, that believes anything is possible? Or are we a country that is resigned to whatever liberty the government decides to dish out?"― Mitch McConnell
- "That disturbs people when they know they didn’t have the guts or integrity to stick to their dreams."― Sandra Bernhard