More From Diane Keaton
- "My mother was really my partner in every project that I had. She was just the great enabler of my dreams."
- "I think that people who are famous tend to be underdeveloped in their humanity skills."
- "Motherhood has completely changed me. It’s just about like the most completely humbling experience that I’ve ever had. I think that it puts you in your place because it really forces you to address the issues that you claim to believe in and if you can’t stand up to those principles when you’re raising a child, forget it."
More In Experience
- "Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of face within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity."― Calvin Coolidge
- "I was so emotional. Choked up. I could hardly talk all day. I’ll be cleaning out my trailer and saying goodbye soon, realizing what a wonderful experience this has been."― Dennis Franz
- "People have perhaps gotten to the point where for the most part movies are a just bit of escape."― Neil LaBute