More From Diane Keaton
- "I think that people who are famous tend to be underdeveloped in their humanity skills."
- "My mother was really my partner in every project that I had. She was just the great enabler of my dreams."
- "Motherhood has completely changed me. It’s just about like the most completely humbling experience that I’ve ever had. I think that it puts you in your place because it really forces you to address the issues that you claim to believe in and if you can’t stand up to those principles when you’re raising a child, forget it."
More In Experience
- "This relationship is going to be built on trust."― Marla Maples
- "I had no expectations about fatherhood, really, but it’s definitely a journey I’m glad to be taking. Number one, it’s a great learning experience. When my mother told me it’s a 24/7 job, she wasn’t kidding."― Christopher Meloni
- "In spite of his practical ability, some of his experience had petrified into maxims and quotations."― George Eliot