More From Diane Keaton
- "Motherhood has completely changed me. It’s just about like the most completely humbling experience that I’ve ever had. I think that it puts you in your place because it really forces you to address the issues that you claim to believe in and if you can’t stand up to those principles when you’re raising a child, forget it."
- "I think that people who are famous tend to be underdeveloped in their humanity skills."
- "A sense of freedom is something that, happily, comes with age and life experience."
More In Dreams
- "Our fathers had their dreams; we have ours; the generation that follows will have its own. Without dreams and phantoms man cannot exist."― Olive Schreiner
- "Art is for entertainment purposes, but it’s also to reflect our dreams, our hopes, the present, the future the past – whether it’s good or bad."― Amber Valletta
- "Man is firmly convinced that he is awake; in reality he is caught in a net of sleep and dreams which he has unconsciously woven himself."― Gustave Meyrink