More From Diane Keaton
- "Motherhood has completely changed me. It’s just about like the most completely humbling experience that I’ve ever had. I think that it puts you in your place because it really forces you to address the issues that you claim to believe in and if you can’t stand up to those principles when you’re raising a child, forget it."
- "A sense of freedom is something that, happily, comes with age and life experience."
- "I think that people who are famous tend to be underdeveloped in their humanity skills."
More In Dreams
- "All books are either dreams or swords, you can cut, or you can drug, with words."― Amy Lowell
- "When you’re a young English person who wants to be an actress and you have dreams, you dream of being Vanessa Redgrave or Judi Dench."― Janet McTeer
- "The old studios that mass-produced dreams are gone with the wind, just like the old downtown theaters that were the temples of the dreams."― Suzanne Fields