More From Anish Kapoor
- "One can hardly be Indian and not know that almost every accent, which hand you eat your food with, has some deeper symbolic truth, reality."
- "Being an artist is a very long game. It is not a 10-year game. I hope I’ll be around making art when I’m 80."
- "My work is not about my life history. It’s not about the story of my neurosis."
More In Experience
- "Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of face within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity."― Calvin Coolidge
- "A commitment to human rights cannot be fostered simply through the transmission of knowledge. Action and experience play a crucial role in the learning process."― Daisaku Ikeda
- "A lot of why I do something is just the novelty of the experience."― Edward Norton