More From Diana Ross
- "I learned something from that. If someone asks me something that I really don’t want to do, I say no. I have to trust that. And I’m not afraid to talk money."
- "I think a responsibility comes with notoriety, but I never think of it as power. It’s more like something you hold, like grains of sand. If you keep your hand closed, you can have it and possess it, but if you open your fingers in any way, you can lose it just as quickly."
- "I’d traveled a lot, was going temporarily insane and became very successful, but there was no one to take that all home to."
More In Design
- "If we don’t have accurate information, if we are not able to tell difficult truth one to another, we will never be able to effectively design a policy for Iraq."― Jack Reed
- "I have never seen a game’s graphics look so sharp and clean. The sound design for the game is also unique on the Xbox. The memory on this system allowed us to provide the user with 5.1 Dolby surround sound for home theatre owners."― Don Bluth
- "Usually I design the lighting and when I have the physical set there, I’m not good at going out loosely and saying, ‘Do you what you want, give it to the editor, and he’ll figure it out.’ I physically then walk on with the actors and I say, ‘Let’s walk until you guys feel the space works for you, and tell me when all that happens.’"― Tarsem Singh