More From Desiderius Erasmus
- "Great abundance of riches cannot be gathered and kept by any man without sin."
- "It is the chiefest point of happiness that a man is willing to be what he is."
- "Everyone knows that by far the happiest and universally enjoyable age of man is the first. What is there about babies which makes us hug and kiss and fondle them, so that even an enemy would give them help at that age?"
More In Women
- "It is women who love horror. Gloat over it. Feed on it. Are nourished by it. Shudder and cling and cry out-and come back for more."― Bela Lugosi
- "Women will not talk about football unless one of them is in love with a football player, and then suddenly you discover that they know everything that is to be known about it."― Jeanne Moreau
- "Women are always beautiful."― Ville Valo