More From Desiderius Erasmus
- "Whether a party can have much success without a woman present I must ask others to decide, but one thing is certain, no party is any fun unless seasoned with folly."
- "If you keep thinking about what you want to do or what you hope will happen, you don’t do it, and it won’t happen."
- "Nowadays the rage for possession has got to such a pitch that there is nothing in the realm of nature, whether sacred or profane, out of which profit cannot be squeezed."
More In Men
- "These people are very unskilled in arms… with 50 men they could all be subjected and made to do all that one wished."― Christopher Columbus
- "Men are governed by lines of intellect – women: by curves of emotion."― James Joyce
- "I think people are born bisexual and the make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I’m also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who is bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never sleep with a girl who had slept with a man."― Megan Fox