More From Desiderius Erasmus
- "Time takes away the grief of men."
- "Nature, more of a stepmother than a mother in several ways, has sown a seed of evil in the hearts of mortals, especially in the more thoughtful men, which makes them dissatisfied with their own lot and envious of another s."
- "The nearer people approach old age the closer they return to a semblance of childhood, until the time comes for them to depart this life, again like children, neither tired of living nor aware of death."
More In Age
- "Youth is the best time to be rich, and the best time to be poor."― Euripides
- "One of the many things nobody ever tells you about middle age is that it’s such a nice change from being young."― William Feather
- "But at the age of 44, I sure hope to be a better businesswoman. I want to get the music straight to my fans."― Paula Cole