More From Deepak Chopra
- "I went to medical school because I wanted to ask the big questions. Do we have a soul? Does God exist? What happens after death?"
- "Traditional science assumes, for the most part, that an objective observer independent reality exists; the universe, stars, galaxies, sun, moon and earth would still be there if no one was looking."
- "Every spiritual tradition has this idea of death and resurrection. It’s not unique to Christianity."
More In Imagination
- "I feel that directors at times are like the janitors on the set. I am the secretary, I am the organizer, I am the maid, and I ask if they have eaten or rested. The best things are always out of your control. It’s those moments that surpass the imagination that are thrilling."― Jane Campion
- "People know that they’re going to see something which is entertaining but challenging as well because of the form it’s in. It’s dance theatre and it requires you to use your imagination – it’s not straight forward."― Matthew Bourne
- "I feel very giddy with the idea of making my imagination take form and being able to put on a show where people leave feeling like they’ve experienced something."― Carly Rae Jepsen