More From Deepak Chopra
- "We are not victims of aging, sickness and death. These are part of scenery, not the seer, who is immune to any form of change. This seer is the spirit, the expression of eternal being."
- "Enlightened leadership is spiritual if we understand spirituality not as some kind of religious dogma or ideology but as the domain of awareness where we experience values like truth, goodness, beauty, love and compassion, and also intuition, creativity, insight and focused attention."
- "I, of course, meditate for two hours every morning. It’s part of my schedule; I wake up at 4 a.m. every day and I love it."
More In Death
- "Land and sea, weakness and decline are great separators, but death is the great divorcer for ever."― John Keats
- "Death is the king of this world: ‘Tis his park where he breeds life to feed him. Cries of pain are music for his banquet."― George Eliot
- "I mean, Sting is one of my great buddies and I love him to death."― Elton John