More From Deepak Chopra
- "You know, religion itself, Eastern and Western, is divisive and quarrelsome anyway."
- "We must revisit the idea that science is a methodology and not an ontology."
- "In societies where mature workers are respected and where their wisdom is respected, everybody benefits. Workers are more engaged and productive. Their health is better. They live longer."
More In Death
- "Death is delightful. Death is dawn, The waking from a weary night Of fevers unto truth and light."― James Russell Lowell
- "At a formal dinner party, the person nearest death should always be seated closest to the bathroom."― George Carlin
- "A man must be willing to die for justice. Death is an inescapable reality and men die daily, but good deeds live forever."― Jesse Jackson