More From Deepak Chopra
- "Our most important task is to transform our consciousness so that violence is no longer an option for us in our personal lives, that understanding that a world of peace is possible only if we relate to each other as peaceful beings, one individual at a time."
- "The symbolic language of the crucifixion is the death of the old paradigm; resurrection is a leap into a whole new way of thinking."
- "Research has shown that the best way to be happy is to make each day happy."
More In Death
- "Death is not the worst that can happen to men."― Plato
- "Men fear death as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased by tales, so is the other."― Francis Bacon
- "I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death."― Robert Fulghum