More From Deepak Chopra
- "We’re living in a time when the world has suddenly discovered India because it’s run out of raw material for its imagination. The raw materials for imagination are inexhaustible here."
- "Traditional science assumes, for the most part, that an objective observer independent reality exists; the universe, stars, galaxies, sun, moon and earth would still be there if no one was looking."
- "The physical world, including our bodies, is a response of the observer. We create our bodies as we create the experience of our world."
More In Morning
- "I get up in the morning looking for an adventure."― George Foreman
- "One thing that happens when you’re pregnant is that as your stomach starts to stretch. It itches! So I have to keep my belly really lubricated. Every morning, there’s a buttering ceremony after I get out of the shower. It’s really like basting a turkey with body butter."― Padma Lakshmi
- "That’s the biggest part of doing comics: You have to create stuff that makes you want to get out of bed every morning and get to work."― Daniel Clowes