More From Deepak Chopra
- "Our most important task is to transform our consciousness so that violence is no longer an option for us in our personal lives, that understanding that a world of peace is possible only if we relate to each other as peaceful beings, one individual at a time."
- "Enlightened leadership is spiritual if we understand spirituality not as some kind of religious dogma or ideology but as the domain of awareness where we experience values like truth, goodness, beauty, love and compassion, and also intuition, creativity, insight and focused attention."
- "I’ve always felt that technology can be used to our benefit and should be used to our benefit."
More In Morning
- "On tour, I’ll get up at 5 p.m. and go to bed at 8 in the morning. With fishing, it’s the exact opposite. Fishing is the only healthy thing I do. Touring is such a grind; it’s the opposite of healthy."― Dean Ween
- "Every Wednesday, my husband and I have a study group with our friends. I attend church. We try to devote time in the morning, say a prayer."― Carrie Underwood
- "It’s not easy waking up every single morning knowing what you’re going to put your body through and having to do it. We don’t have days off."― Bryan Clay