More From Kazuo Ishiguro
- "I felt slightly superior to student politics, for instance. I had no reason to think this, but I thought of myself as slightly more seasoned. I became quite cynical talking to my student friends."
- "When you become a parent, or a teacher, you turn into a manager of this whole system. You become the person controlling the bubble of innocence around a child, regulating it."
More In Morning
- "I eat as much as the next girl, but I work my butt of in the gym every morning! The key is moderation. I splurge on the weekend. A big bowl of pasta and a delicious slice of cake for dessert are my favorites."― Giuliana Rancic
- "Now the only thing I miss about sex is the cigarette afterward. Next to the first one in the morning, it’s the best one of all. It tasted so good that even if I had been frigid I would have pretended otherwise just to be able to smoke it."― Florence King
- "Let me tell you, it is still morning in America. It just happens to be kind of a head pounding, hung over for four hours in America – and it’s shaping up to be a nasty day, but its still morning in America."― Glenn Beck