More From Deepak Chopra
- "The symbolic language of the crucifixion is the death of the old paradigm; resurrection is a leap into a whole new way of thinking."
- "The intention to live as long as possible isn’t one of the mind’s best intentions, because quantity isn’t the same as quality."
- "You know, religion itself, Eastern and Western, is divisive and quarrelsome anyway."
More In Science
- "It’s a libel to say that I use my newspapers to support my other business interests. The fact is, I haven’t got any other business interests."― Rupert Murdoch
- "Science has nothing to be ashamed of even in the ruins of Nagasaki. The shame is theirs who appeal to other values than the human imaginative values which science has evolved."― Jacob Bronowski
- "False facts are highly injurious to the progress of science, for they often endure long; but false views, if supported by some evidence, do little harm, for every one takes a salutary pleasure in proving their falseness."― Charles Darwin