More From Debra Messing
- "You just hope that you will get the opportunity to do what you love and pay your bills, and that is being a success as an actor."
- "It’s a miracle to be an actor and to know that you have a job to go to a year from now is a rare thing, so I think peace of mind and financial stability come with that. Hopefully I’m a little wiser and have a little more perspective in my life than I did then."
- "When you’re passionate about something, you want it to be all it can be. But in the endgame of life, I fundamentally believe the key to happiness is letting go of that idea of perfection."
More In Happiness
- "The secret to happiness is to face the fact that the world is horrible."― Bertrand Russell
- "I have worked very hard on being aware of my childhood but moving forward and not letting it bring me down emotionally. That is a hard thing – especially when you have children of your own and you remember what happened to you at that age."― Samantha Morton
- "Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives."― C. S. Lewis