More From Debra Messing
- "I don’t think it’s possible to have a wedding without it being stressful!"
- "I think the institute of marriage is a noble thing. The idea of a partner for life is incredibly romantic. But now we’re living to 100. A hundred years ago people were dying at age 37. Til death do us part was a much different deal."
- "My parents always made education and school the number one priority. They believed that an education is the best gift you can give to your child."
More In Happiness
- "I know that a good many champions have entertained the thought that the more they discourage youngsters, the longer they would reign. However, this theory never impressed me, and I always made it a point to give youths the benefit of my experience in bicycle racing."― Major Taylor
- "But what is after all the happiness of mere power? There is a greater happiness possible than to be lord of heaven and earth; that is the happiness of being truly loved."― Lafcadio Hearn
- "Completeness? Happiness? These words don’t come close to describing my emotions. There truly is nothing I can say to capture what motherhood means to me, particularly given my medical history."― Anita Baker