More From Debra Messing
- "It’s a miracle to be an actor and to know that you have a job to go to a year from now is a rare thing, so I think peace of mind and financial stability come with that. Hopefully I’m a little wiser and have a little more perspective in my life than I did then."
- "I don’t think it’s possible to have a wedding without it being stressful!"
- "I come from the New York theatre world, and I have a lot of gay male friends, so this friendship of Will and Grace’s isn’t such a stretch."
More In Happiness
- "There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery."― Dante Alighieri
- "Since every man desires happiness, it is evidently no small matter whether he conceives of happiness in terms of work or of enjoyment."― Irving Babbitt
- "If someday they say of me that in my work I have contributed something to the welfare and happiness of my fellow man, I shall be satisfied."― George Westinghouse