More From Debra Messing
- "My parents always made education and school the number one priority. They believed that an education is the best gift you can give to your child."
- "Yes, women, and men, have to be open to love, because if we’re not open then there’s no way for us to find happiness. But you can be open to it and still have no control over when it’s going to happen."
- "When you’re passionate about something, you want it to be all it can be. But in the endgame of life, I fundamentally believe the key to happiness is letting go of that idea of perfection."
More In Peace
- "The Nobel Peace Prize has become hopelessly politicized. I think it cheapens the prize itself."― John Bolton
- "My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving."― Nicholas Sparks
- "These measures may not constitute an absolute guarantee of peace, but, in my opinion, they constitute the greatest preventive measures ever adopted by nations."― Frank B. Kellogg