More From Debra Messing
- "You just hope that you will get the opportunity to do what you love and pay your bills, and that is being a success as an actor."
- "My parents always made education and school the number one priority. They believed that an education is the best gift you can give to your child."
- "When you’re passionate about something, you want it to be all it can be. But in the endgame of life, I fundamentally believe the key to happiness is letting go of that idea of perfection."
More In Peace
- "You may either win your peace or buy it: win it, by resistance to evil; buy it, by compromise with evil."― John Ruskin
- "The world must be made safe for democracy. Its peace must be planted upon the tested foundations of political liberty."― Woodrow Wilson
- "I love seeing people having fun. Everyone over in L.A. is too cool for it. That’s the problem."― Lukas Haas