More From Debbie Stabenow
- "I think that we have a number of different health care challenges in our country, and certainly addressing the uninsured is one, and the second is making sure that those with health insurance actually get the care that they assume they’ll have available to them if they get sick."
- "The concern right now is that families are paying for insurance, or getting insurance from their employer and trusting that health care will be available for their families. In too many instances now, the care they need isn’t available."
- "I think the most important issue for all of us is our economy and jobs and creating opportunities for young people to be able to get the education that you need to be able to afford to go to college."
More In Health
- "The health of a democratic society may be measured by the quality of functions performed by private citizens."― Alexis de Tocqueville
- "Great Britain had a much different situation than we do and did here in the United States, in that they had literally thousands of infected animals with human health risks. Their infectivity in this disease happened before very much was known about it."― Ann Veneman
- "Most of the State of the Union will not be about Iraq. Most of the State of the Union will be about improving America’s economy and providing greater access to health care for millions of American people, including senior citizens."― Ari Fleischer