More From Debbie Stabenow
- "And I have to say, what motivates me every day and I know my Democratic colleagues is to remember that every day 14,000 people get up in the morning with insurance that go to bed at night without it and most of them because they lost their job."
- "Social Security is not just the foundation of America’s retirement dignity and security, it ensures the economic stability and strength of our families and our state’s economy."
- "The concern right now is that families are paying for insurance, or getting insurance from their employer and trusting that health care will be available for their families. In too many instances now, the care they need isn’t available."
More In Education
- "My top most priority is to deal with India’s massive social and economic problems, so that chronic poverty, ignorance and disease can be conquered in a reasonably short period of time."― Manmohan Singh
- "Education is all a matter of building bridges."― Ralph Ellison
- "You can’t have a sustainable US economy without a great education system. Teach students to do the job right. You don’t have an innovative economy unless you have a great education."― Walter Isaacson