More From David Obey
- "The NRA was one of the items that we pointed to when we added money to the labor, health and Education appropriations bill by reducing the size of the tax cut."
- "It puts the provider in a situation of looking for ways to have someone else pick up a piece of the cost. As a result, every customer who has insurance ends up paying a ‘hidden premium.’ It simply adds to the health care cost burden."
- "We don’t have enough people going into those fields and there is a high burnout rate in some health care professions, so it is very important that we get more people into the pipeline right now."
More In Health
- "In the field of health care, we are giving people access to insurance who have not had it before."― Christine Gregoire
- "When I was on Broadway, I got really sick with walking pneumonia. I decided not to take my health for granted anymore and make it a priority. The great thing is, the pounds just started to fall off."― Jordin Sparks
- "And this administration and this House leadership have said, quote-unquote, they will stop at nothing to pass this health care bill. And now they’ve gotten rid of me and it will pass. You connect the dots."― Eric Massa