More From David Obey
- "If you want quality service, you have to pay for it. You don’t buy into waste. I have great misgivings about the amount of advertising that we see in the health care field, some by hospitals, a lot by drug companies."
- "The NRA was one of the items that we pointed to when we added money to the labor, health and Education appropriations bill by reducing the size of the tax cut."
- "We don’t have enough people going into those fields and there is a high burnout rate in some health care professions, so it is very important that we get more people into the pipeline right now."
More In Health
- "Everyone should have health insurance? I say everyone should have health care. I’m not selling insurance."― Dennis Kucinich
- "No one has the right to threaten the health, education, and well-being of children by involving them in illegal or inappropriate work."― Hilda Solis
- "I want to encourage everyone to be proactive with their health and get checked out."― Giuliana Rancic