More From Sara Blakely
- "My dad encouraged us to fail. Growing up, he would ask us what we failed at that week. If we didn’t have something, he would be disappointed. It changed my mindset at an early age that failure is not the outcome, failure is not trying. Don’t be afraid to fail."
- "I grew up in a house where my father encouraged my brother and me to fail. I specifically remember coming home and saying, ‘Dad, Dad, I tried out for this or that and I was horrible,’ and he would high-five me and say, ‘Way to go.’"
- "Trust your gut."
More In Health
- "If it’s really so wonderful that both partners have to work to make a living to pay for their house, for health insurance, someone is obviously going to get the short end of the stick."― Eric Braeden
- "Rightly defined philosophy is simply the love of wisdom."― Marcus Tullius Cicero
- "Man needs difficulties; they are necessary for health."― Carl Jung