More From David Eddings
- "I get up at an unholy hour in the morning my work day is completed by the time the sun rises. I have a slightly bad back which has made an enormous contribution to American literature."
- "I hesitate to predict whether this theory is true. But if the general opinion of Mankind is optimistic then we’re in for a period of extreme popularity for science fiction."
- "I taught in a small teacher’s college for three or four years, at which point all the administrators got a pay raise and the teaching faculty didn’t."
More In Graduation
- "Americans in particular are myopic. They’re not traveling as much. When you were a college student, the next thing you would do on graduation was to take a year off and travel. That’s what I did. I went to Indonesia."― Julie Taymor
- "I did graduate with a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering in 1948."― Daniel J. Evans
- "I got all my work done to graduate in two months and then they were like, I’m sorry, you have to take driver’s ed. I just kind of went, Oh, forget it."― Fiona Apple