More From David Eddings
- "I hesitate to predict whether this theory is true. But if the general opinion of Mankind is optimistic then we’re in for a period of extreme popularity for science fiction."
- "I taught in a small teacher’s college for three or four years, at which point all the administrators got a pay raise and the teaching faculty didn’t."
- "I wrote a novel for my degree, and I’m very happy I didn’t submit that to a publisher. I sympathize with my professors who had to read it."
More In Morning
- "As soon as I began, it seemed impossible to write fast enough – I wrote faster than I would write a letter – two thousand to three thousand words in a morning, and I cannot help it."― Helen Hunt Jackson
- "In a few days an officer came to our camp, under a flag of truce, and informed Hamilton, then a captain of artillery, but afterwards the aid of General Washington, that Captain Hale had been arrested within the British lines condemned as a spy, and executed that morning."― William Hull
- "It means a lot in my business and its a wonderful feeling to be recognized for what you have done over a lifetime, but I didn’t go crazy. I still eat my cereal in the morning, have a sandwich in the afternoon, go to bed at night. You know, nothing really different."― Regis Philbin