More From David Eddings
- "I wrote a novel for my degree, and I’m very happy I didn’t submit that to a publisher. I sympathize with my professors who had to read it."
- "I hesitate to predict whether this theory is true. But if the general opinion of Mankind is optimistic then we’re in for a period of extreme popularity for science fiction."
- "I get up at an unholy hour in the morning my work day is completed by the time the sun rises. I have a slightly bad back which has made an enormous contribution to American literature."
More In Teacher
- "I remember telling my creative writing teacher that you never want to have a journal, because if you lose it, then someone’s going to know all your secrets. And then she stopped using a journal, but I always write everything down… Anytime I travel, I try and fill up notepads."― Garrett Hedlund
- "In the academic world, most of the work that is done is clerical. A lot of the work done by professors is routine."― Noam Chomsky
- "You know, a football coach is nothing more than a teacher. You teach them the same subject, and you have a group of new guys every year."― Darrell Royal