More From David Bailey
- "Photography is more about money now but then so are most things."
- "I was surrounded by strong women so it had never even occurred to me that women were anything other than equal to men."
- "I didn’t know a time when there wasn’t a war because I spent all my time from the age of two or three to eight in a coal cellar really."
More In Best
- "Research has shown that the best way to be happy is to make each day happy."― Deepak Chopra
- "I am fussy, about my diet and straining my voice. I know, sounds a bit over the top. But I’m not as bad as I used to be. These days I don’t drink alcohol for five days before a show – very dehydrating for the vocal cords, and all that acid reflux. I used to ban it for a fortnight. Nightmare."― Katherine Jenkins
- "That’s what happens nowadays with people working on computers. They can so easily fix things with their mouse and take out all the, ‘Oh, somebody coughed in the background; we need to take that out’ – or somebody hit a bad note. Those are all the best moments."― Jack White