More From David Bailey
- "I’ve been used by women all my life, fortunately."
- "It is a sign of a dull nature to occupy oneself deeply in matters that concern the body; for instance, to be over much occupied about exercise, about eating and drinking, about easing oneself, about sexual intercourse."
- "The skull is nature’s sculpture."
More In Attitude
- "I think one of the things that language poets are very involved with is getting away from conventional ideas of beauty, because those ideas contain a certain attitude toward women, certain attitudes toward sex, certain attitudes toward race, etc."― Diane Wakoski
- "Just because you’re right doesn’t mean I’m wrong, you just haven’t seen life from my side."― Nicholas Sparks
- "I just really think every job I do, I get this gypsy attitude to money."― Jessica Brown Findlay