More From David Bailey
- "I had a terrible time with feminists in the Seventies. They hated me, those women. I think they hated everything."
- "In New York, everyone’s desperate for success, desperate for money and desperate to be accepted, but in London they’re more laid back about things like that."
- "The skull is nature’s sculpture."
More In Attitude
- "Bob Altman had this relaxed but serious attitude. Everybody loved him. I wanted him to adopt me."― Steve Buscemi
- "Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us."― John N. Mitchell
- "There’s always the motivation of wanting to win. Everybody has that. But a champion needs, in his attitude, a motivation above and beyond winning."― Pat Riley