More From David Bailey
- "The best advice I ever got was that knowledge is power and to keep reading."
- "I had a terrible time with feminists in the Seventies. They hated me, those women. I think they hated everything."
- "I didn’t know a time when there wasn’t a war because I spent all my time from the age of two or three to eight in a coal cellar really."
More In Women
- "Women are naturally secretive, and they like to do their own secreting."― Arthur Conan Doyle
- "I demanded more rights for women because I know what women had to put up with."― Evita Peron
- "Women didn’t want to watch other women on television because they were jealous of their husbands’ diverted attention."― Jessica Savitch