More From David Bailey
- "I was surrounded by strong women so it had never even occurred to me that women were anything other than equal to men."
- "The only thing they can’t teach you at art school is art."
- "It is a sign of a dull nature to occupy oneself deeply in matters that concern the body; for instance, to be over much occupied about exercise, about eating and drinking, about easing oneself, about sexual intercourse."
More In Money
- "When I sent those scripts, that was the lowest point of my life. We’d just had our second son, and when I went to collect them from hospital, I went to the bank to try and get some money to buy some diapers, the screen showed I’ve got $26 left."― Ang Lee
- "Money without brains is always dangerous."― Napoleon Hill
- "Isn’t it a shame that future generations can’t be here to see all the wonderful things we’re doing with their money?"― Earl Wilson