More From Dave Chappelle
- "I was doing sketches that were funny but socially irresponsible. I felt I was deliberately being encouraged and I was overwhelmed."
- "You can become famous but you can’t become unfamous. You can become infamous but not unfamous."
- "One of the things that happens when people make the leap from a certain amount of money to tens of millions of dollars is that the people around you dramatically change."
More In Religion
- "The irony of the Supreme Court hearing on these cases last week and of the outright hostility that the Court has displayed against religion in recent years is that above the head of the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is a concrete display of the Ten Commandments."― Cliff Stearns
- "It is the test of a good religion whether you can joke about it."― Gilbert K. Chesterton
- "Jesus claimed He had the power to raise himself from the dead and His followers would be raised from the dead. That’s a unique claim in the literature of religion."― Josh McDowell