More From Carol P. Christ
- "In Goddess religion death is not feared, but is understood to be a part of life, followed by birth and renewal."
- "In my book I specifically discussed the structural nature of injustice and offered Nine Touchstones of Goddess ethics as an alternative to the Ten Commandments of Biblical religion."
- "I first became interested in women and religion when I was one of the few women doing graduate work in Religious Studies at Yale University in the late 1960’s."
More In Religion
- "I’m interested in the kind of religion that makes life harder. I’m not so interested in the comforting kind of religion."― Jonathan Safran Foer
- "We from every religion feel comfortable in Britain because there is a host. The Church of England is a good host, it has been a major force in shaping England into such a tolerant society."― Jonathan Sacks
- "Although my dad was a doctor, we weren’t necessarily a super-artsy family. We were just a classic, traditional family who got to take a lot of piano lessons and became a bunch of musicians."― Lisa Loeb