More From Dave Chappelle
- "You know, be able to do something great in your life, you’re gonna have to realize your failures. You’re gonna have to embrace them and figure out how to overcome it."
- "I got a lot of positive people around me."
- "I don’t normally talk about my religion publicly because I don’t want people to associate me and my flaws with this beautiful thing. And I believe it is beautiful if you learn it the right way."
More In Teacher
- "The processes of teaching the child that everything cannot be as he wills it are apt to be painful both to him and to his teacher."― Anne Sullivan Macy
- "If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you get a boss. He doesn’t have tenure."― Bill Gates
- "I think there are so many ways to become interested in music. I believe signs of sustained interest gives a sense of the right time. Music, if thought of as a language, would perhaps indicate that as early as possible is not so bad. I do believe that a really nurturing first teacher that makes the child love something is crucial."― Yo-Yo Ma