More From Danny Boyle
- "I don’t want people to sit there and objectively watch the film. I want them to experience it as something that’s under their skin, so you try to make the films really tactile."
- "Movies about space raise those questions of what we’re doing here, and that inevitably introduces a spiritual dimension."
- "I’d love to do a modern-day musical that’s full of original music. To get your contemporaries to sing and dance without looking foolish and for it to be transformational and magical and all those things a musical is supposed to be."
More In Dad
- "My dad never blew anything up, but he probably had friends who did. He and my mom have always preached that the pen is mightier than a Molotov cocktail."― Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- "Japanese architecture is very much copied in this country and in Europe."― Minoru Yamasaki
- "My dad, bless him, was a musician. And his dad had thought that his music was rubbish."― Paul McCartney