More From Danny Boyle
- "I love huge movies. Not sure I am the guy to make them, but you can rely on me being there watching them."
- "A lot of film directors are quite scared of actors. They are a bit of a nightmare sometimes, but I like them. It looks like cunning, but you try to get extra things from them all the time, by stealth, by making them feel confident, so they trust you and you can push a bit."
- "My dad was a labourer and my mum had exactly the same job as Noel Gallagher’s mum – she was a dinner lady at our local school. Everyone comes over from Ireland and they get the same jobs."
More In Experience
- "A woman’s life can really be a succession of lives, each revolving around some emotionally compelling situation or challenge, and each marked off by some intense experience."― Wallis Simpson
- "Experience which was once claimed by the aged is now claimed exclusively by the young."― Gilbert K. Chesterton
- "It is important to expect nothing, to take every experience, including the negative ones, as merely steps on the path, and to proceed."― Ram Dass