More From Dalai Lama
- "When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect toward others."
- "Even when a person has all of life’s comforts – good food, good shelter, a companion – he or she can still become unhappy when encountering a tragic situation."
- "I think really, China, Chinese, I think they really have a long history of civilization, rich culture."
More In Religion
- "Too much of what is called “education” is little more than an expensive isolation from reality."― Thomas Sowell
- "I’d like to see marriage count again among African-Americans and not just in the society in general."― Leah Ward Sears
- "India is the meeting place of the religions and among these Hinduism alone is by itself a vast and complex thing, not so much a religion as a great diversified and yet subtly unified mass of spiritual thought, realization and aspiration."― Sri Aurobindo