More From Dalai Lama
- "Even when a person has all of life’s comforts – good food, good shelter, a companion – he or she can still become unhappy when encountering a tragic situation."
- "Today, more than ever before, life must be characterized by a sense of Universal responsibility, not only nation to nation and human to human, but also human to other forms of life."
- "The best way to resolve any problem in the human world is for all sides to sit down and talk."
More In Religion
- "It is amazing that people who think we cannot afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, and medication somehow think that we can afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, medication and a government bureaucracy to administer it."― Thomas Sowell
- "Religion and philosophy, philosophy and religion – they’re two words which are both… different. In spelling."― Eddie Izzard
- "My policy was just to give good things for sports in my region."― Sergei Bubka