More From Dalai Lama
- "Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend – or a meaningful day."
- "Generally speaking, if a human being never shows anger, then I think something’s wrong. He’s not right in the brain."
- "I totally disagree with the view that the Tibet struggle will die, and there will be no hope for Tibet, after the Dalai Lama passes away."
More In Freedom
- "Only in death will I relinquish my belts."― Manny Pacquiao
- "You can’t very well live in a castle while your kin is on the poor side of town and barely have enough food. Some want you to get to the top and rely on you making it for them, too."― Martha Reeves
- "Too much freedom can lead to the soul’s decay."― Prince