More From Dalai Lama
- "I have always had this view about the modern education system: we pay attention to brain development, but the development of warmheartedness we take for granted."
- "All major religious traditions carry basically the same message, that is love, compassion and forgiveness the important thing is they should be part of our daily lives."
- "It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come."
More In Happiness
- "Fun I love, but too much fun is of all things the most loathsome. Mirth is better than fun, and happiness is better than mirth."― William Blake
- "You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life."― Albert Camus
- "So many people have said that to me, that what they really like about Alex is what she brings out in Marissa, and what this situation brings out in her, a hint of happiness and another side to her character."― Olivia Wilde