More From Dalai Lama
- "I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe."
- "I totally disagree with the view that the Tibet struggle will die, and there will be no hope for Tibet, after the Dalai Lama passes away."
- "My faith helps me overcome such negative emotions and find my equilibrium."
More In Life
- "If military movies were automatically successful we’d make nothing but military movies. But seriously, patriotism is one thing that all Americans have in common."― Tommy Lee Jones
- "A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself."― Joseph Campbell
- "Maybe you don’t like your job, maybe you didn’t get enough sleep, well nobody likes their job, nobody got enough sleep. Maybe you just had the worst day of your life, but you know, there’s no escape, there’s no excuse, so just suck up and be nice."― Ani DiFranco