More From Dalai Lama
- "All major religious traditions carry basically the same message, that is love, compassion and forgiveness the important thing is they should be part of our daily lives."
- "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness."
- "China has to go along with world trends. That’s democracy, liberty, individual freedom. China sooner or later has to go that way. It cannot go backward."
More In Life
- "I began to realize how simple life could be if one had a regular routine to follow with fixed hours, a fixed salary, and very little original thinking to do."― Roald Dahl
- "Alcohol is the anesthesia by which we endure the operation of life."― George Bernard Shaw
- "Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot."― Charlie Chaplin