More From Colin Powell
- "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
- "It isn’t enough just to scream at the Occupy Wall Street demonstrations. We need our political system to start reflect this anger back into, ‘How do we fix it? How do we get the economy going again?’"
- "Get mad, then get over it."
More In Attitude
- "The place of chess in the society is closely related to the attitude of young people towards our game."― Boris Spassky
- "I think people feel threatened by homosexuality. The problem isn’t about gay people, the problem is about the attitude towards gay people. People think that all gays are Hannibal Lecters. But gay people are sons and daughters, politicians and doctors, American heroes and daughters of American heroes."― Hollis Stacy
- "Home is pretty utopian."― Scott Adams