More From Colin Powell
- "Just hit my 75th birthday, I’m feeling great!"
- "I think whether you’re having setbacks or not, the role of a leader is to always display a winning attitude."
- "Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help or concluded you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership."
More In Legal
- "It costs a lot to sue a magazine, and it’s too bad that we don’t have a system where the losing team has to pay the winning team’s lawyers."― Carol Burnett
- "But I was so wrapped up in sports growing up as a kid, that I think I was going to grow to be a pro ball player. But I found out real quick that was not going to happen."― Tim McGraw
- "So my own suspicion is that the attorney has stopped this prosecution because part of her defence was to question legality and that would have brought his advice into the public domain again and there was something fishy about the way in which he said war was legal."― Clare Short