More From Chuck Palahniuk
- "I’m always trying to reach a transcendent point, a romantic point, but reach it in a really unconventional way, a really profane way. To get to that romantic, touching, heartbreaking place, but through a lot of acts of profanity."
- "Our Generation has had no Great war, no Great Depression. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives."
- "Personal identity seems like it’s just such an American archetype, from Holly Golightly re-inventing herself in ‘Breakfast At Tiffany’s’ to Jay Gatsby in ‘The Great Gatsby.’ It seems like the sort of archetypal American issue. If you’re given the freedom to be anything, or be anyone, what do you do with it?"
More In Politics
- "I’m not entirely sure what my end goal is, but I’d love to get involved in city politics and broadcast TV."― Holly Madison
- "Everyone can relate to love, hurt, pain, learning how to forgive, needing to get over, needing the power of God in their life."― Tyler Perry
- "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."― Dante Alighieri