More From Chuck Palahniuk
- "The world of American politics is more contentious than it has ever been in my lifetime."
- "Minimalism seems closest to the sophisticated storytelling of movies. Movies have really educated contemporary audiences to be the most intelligent, sophisticated audiences in history. We don’t any longer need to have the relationship between one scene and the next explained. We will figure it out ourselves."
- "I think in a way, you’re doomed, once you can envision something. You’re sort of doomed to make it happen. I’ve found that the moment I can envision leaving a relationship, that’s usually the moment that the relationship starts to fall apart."
More In Hope
- "What can I know? What ought I to do? What can I hope?"― Immanuel Kant
- "Today I can declare my hope and declare it from the bottom of my heart that we will eventually see the time when that number of nuclear weapons is down to zero and the world is a much better place."― Colin Powell
- "The climate, the economic situation, rising birth rates; none of these things give me a lot of hope or reason to be optimistic."― David Attenborough