More From Chuck Palahniuk
- "Only through destroying myself can I discover the greater power of my spirit."
- "Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?"
- "You hear the best stories from ordinary people. That sense of immediacy is more real to me than a lot of writerly, literary-type crafted stories. I want that immediacy when I read a novel."
More In Love
- "There is no limit to the power of loving."― John Morton
- "We all want to be in love and find that person who is going to love us no matter how our feet smell, no matter how angry we get one day, no matter the things we say that we don’t mean."― Will Smith
- "In the morning we received some very thin coffee. For lunch we had potato soup with a few pieces of meat in it, in the evening we had a very thin meat soup with some potatoes in it."― Leon Askin