More From Chuck Palahniuk
- "If you knew that your life was merely a phase or short, short segment of your entire existence, how would you live? Knowing nothing ‘real’ was at risk, what would you do? You’d live a gigantic, bold, fun, dazzling life. You know you would. That’s what the ghosts want us to do – all the exciting things they no longer can."
- "The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open."
- "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
More In Love
- "We loved with a love that was more than love."― Edgar Allan Poe
- "God is not a dead equation!"― Muhammad Iqbal
- "A test of a people is how it behaves toward the old. It is easy to love children. Even tyrants and dictators make a point of being fond of children. But the affection and care for the old, the incurable, the helpless are the true gold mines of a culture."― Abraham Joshua Heschel