More From Chuck Palahniuk
- "If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character, would you slow down? Or speed up?"
- "The world of American politics is more contentious than it has ever been in my lifetime."
- "If you knew that your life was merely a phase or short, short segment of your entire existence, how would you live? Knowing nothing ‘real’ was at risk, what would you do? You’d live a gigantic, bold, fun, dazzling life. You know you would. That’s what the ghosts want us to do – all the exciting things they no longer can."
More In Best
- "Adoptive parents are taking on enormous responsibility, both emotionally and financially. Quite frankly, they need as much disclosure as possible about the child’s background and health to assure the best fit and be prepared."― Pat Robertson
- "I always wanted to play against the best."― Eric Cantona
- "My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can."― Cary Grant