More From Christopher Meloni
- "I took acting classes in college, and once I graduated, I decided to give acting a shot when I couldn’t really think of anything else to do. It took me a couple of years to get an agent, and my first big break was The Fanelli Boys, which was a sitcom on NBC. Then I did a few television movies."
- "Hate is a draining bottomless pit from whence nothing good or of any value can come. Try to eat a balanced diet. Guys only want one thing."
- "I love my children beyond all reason. They’re my joy, even when they’re wild with kid energy."
More In Funny
- "To conclude that women are unfitted to the task of our historic society seems to me the equivalent of closing male eyes to female facts."― Lyndon B. Johnson
- "‘Funny Games’ was conceived as a provocation. My other films are different. If people feel my other films are, or respond to them as provocation, then that’s quite different. ‘Funny Games’ is the only one of mine where my intention was to provoke the audience."― Michael Haneke
- "If at first you don’t succeed, find out if the loser gets anything."― William Lyon Phelps