More From Christopher Meloni
- "I had no expectations about fatherhood, really, but it’s definitely a journey I’m glad to be taking. Number one, it’s a great learning experience. When my mother told me it’s a 24/7 job, she wasn’t kidding."
- "I love my children beyond all reason. They’re my joy, even when they’re wild with kid energy."
- "I took acting classes in college, and once I graduated, I decided to give acting a shot when I couldn’t really think of anything else to do. It took me a couple of years to get an agent, and my first big break was The Fanelli Boys, which was a sitcom on NBC. Then I did a few television movies."
More In Movies
- "Actors are steeped in a world of agents and where the next job is coming from and what are their expenses and what is the hotel like. You want to take them out of that world and dump them into another world, so that when you meet them on the screen they don’t seem like the guy who was in two others movies that year."― Danny Boyle
- "In terms of the romantic kind of lead, I just never enjoy those movies very much. Maybe they’ll come to interest me more as I get older. I doubt it, but maybe. Romantic comedies tend to be, for me, an oxymoron."― Christian Bale
- "Class is often invisible in America in the movies, and usually not the subject of the film."― Roger Ebert