More From Catherine Deneuve
- "That’s what I like about film-it can be bizarre, classic, normal, romantic. Cinema is to me the most versatile thing."
- "I’ve always been able to decide what was more important at different points in my life, but I never gave up personal things to work, never."
- "I’m not an admirer of action movies. I just think, Oh my God, it must be so tiring."
More In Women
- "I am the woman I grew to be partly in spite of my mother, and partly because of the extraordinary love of her best friends, and my own best friends’ mothers, and from surrogates, many of whom were not women at all but gay men. I have loved them my entire life, even after their passing."― Anne Lamott
- "I want people to be afraid of the women I dress."― Alexander McQueen
- "At home I’m just a guy who has interests that extend far beyond music."― Layne Staley