More From Catherine Deneuve
- "I’ve always been able to decide what was more important at different points in my life, but I never gave up personal things to work, never."
- "I live very normally, I go out with my friends, we go to the movies, I queue, we go to restaurants."
- "All women who kill or have sexual obsessions or who are prostitutes have trouble with their fathers."
More In Romantic
- "I really do love Diana Ross; I grew up listening to her records. I grew up in a little town in Mexico, so while we got the music, we never got the experience of watching her."― Salma Hayek
- "The UK is not going to leave the European Union. Of course not. We are inextricably wound up with Europe. In terms of culture, history and geography, we are a European nation."― Nick Clegg
- "My mom was always saying: ‘Be whatever you want to be, but stick with it. Don’t waver. Don’t change who you are for anybody.’"― Miranda Lambert