More From Cat Cora
- "A mother’s ability to provide for her children is not always tied to income, but rather to education."
- "Right now I’d love to be sitting on a Greek island somewhere because of being Greek American, eating great octopus salad and some fantastic lamb. Or sipping a little ouzo. I think the Mediterranean diet is one of the healthiest… Lots of nuts, vegetables, fruits, fresh fish, lean meats, yogurt."
- "I think the biggest thing is clean as you go. Wash all your knives, cutting boards, dishes, when you are done cooking, not look at a sink full of dishes after you are done. Cleaning as you go helps keep away cross contamination and you avoid having food borne bacteria."
More In Food
- "I went from 118 pounds to 135 pounds in a few months. But, I still didn’t know anything about food."― Warren Cuccurullo
- "Eating rice cakes is like chewing on a foam coffee cup, only less filling."― Dave Barry
- "I think what I do differently from a lot of TV chefs is that I break down barriers and make fine food more accessible to the regular person, who might be intimidated. I try hard, particularly with wine, to make it not intimidating. It’s sort of a teaching job."― Ted Allen