More From Bob Saget
- "It was a JOB; the video show was a JOB; you don’t tell the Aristocrats joke at 8 o’clock at night on network tv, it would be funny though. But those guys know I like dirty stuff, I like clean stuff too."
- "I’m doing 5000 seat theaters and audiences are going nuts, it’s fantastic and it makes me very happy. I’m dirty, but not like this; I just do comedy that I find funny. I’m working on a new tv show for cable and it’s not set up yet."
More In Funny
- "I wouldn’t totally rule out doing Letterman or the Tonight Show if I had a set that I just happened to write that I thought was funny but was still appropriate for network censors. But I’m not going to go out of my way."― Joe Rogan
- "We can’t plan life. All we can do is be available for it."― Lauryn Hill
- "I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?"― Arnold Schwarzenegger