More From Beau Bridges
- "We all feel really blessed to have been with my dad for these 85 years."
- "My father was my teacher. But most importantly he was a great dad."
- "As an actor, I travel around a lot and live in a lot of hotels, and many times I’ve been in a town where the only entertainment to be had is what you find in the hotel bar or lobby."
More In Mom
- "A Romney-Ryan administration will protect and strengthen Medicare, for my Mom’s generation, for my generation, and for my kids and yours."― Paul Ryan
- "Yeah, I like to be the maker of the art. And I like and want the money. But I don’t really dig being famous."― Liz Phair
- "When Demetrie got sick, we knew it was our responsibility to take care of her and pay her medical bills. And we embraced that. But the tricky part is, like so many families in the South, we also expected her to use a separate bathroom, to use separate utensils."― Kathryn Stockett